søndag 16. februar 2014

~Small tiny dragon-plants~

Two blogposts in a day?! What is this? Oh well...

I'm finally feeling better after battling that damn cold for almost two weeks. I spent the whole weekend inside, snuggled up with blankets, movies and hot tea. I love being inside, doing artsy stuff and so on, but it can be a little boring after... well... 4 days or so. So I grabbed my trusty camera and headed outside for a little walk. 








Since all the snow is gone, it's a bit gray and boring outside. But I have an attention for details, and I found some pretty cool plants! Look at those marvelous colors! And they look like they are covered in tiny dragonscales!

After an hour of walking or so, I went back inside. I'm going to work tomorrow, so I don't want to push myself to much, after being ill and all.

I will spend the rest of the day drawing, and maybe bake some of my clay-projects. They have been laying  around for far to long.



Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar