tirsdag 11. februar 2014

~Timewasting and ranting~

I've had enough. Sometimes, it makes me so frustrated I want to roll into a ball and hibernate for a year. Yes, I'm talking about facebook. I have a severe addiction. I don't know why I'm so hooked. It's not like it's super entertaining or anything.

I spend so much time on doing nothing. Facebook doesn't make me happy in any way, so why do I waste so much time on it? Sometimes I can't even understand myself. I tell myself that is is easy to connect with friends and so on, but how many of my "facebook-friends" would I even consider friends in real life? If I crave someones company, it would be much healthier to actually meet up, and have fun, or even just talk on the phone. 

I'm waisting time and energy on facebook. I do spend much time on other sites as well, such as tumblr and instagram, but those actually give me more value than facebook. I use both tumblr and instagram as inspiration for my photography and my drawings. Facebook doesn't inspire me in the same way. It actually leaves me un-inspired and tired...

So now I will try to spend less time on facebook. Damn, I feel like an crack-addict....

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar