torsdag 2. januar 2014

~Who am I?~



My name is Jenny. I live in Norway. People may already know me through tumblr, deviantart or instagram. Earlier I blogged under the nick "lagnad", which means destiny. I wrote in norwegian, but now I am reaching out to the rest of the world as well.  

I think of myself as complicated. Not special in any way, but I often think to much, and often confuse myself. I take ages to make a choice when something comes up. I am driven by my emotions. I would not call myself fragile, but I tend to take things to heart.

My passion in life is anything visual. I am an artist, and I live for art. I draw, but is also very fond of books, photography, sculptures and other kinds of beauty. Sometimes I believe I see the world a tiny bit different than others, and that has been the hard part of being me. I do not always understand other people, and others do not always understand me. 

This is why I am a blogger. I want to show people my view of the world, from big things, to my everyday life. This blog will contain everything, from my deepest feelings, to things as simple as my love for a nice cup of coffee.  And my art. Loads of it. 

So take my hand, and join me in my world. 

-Jenny. 

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar